The Reeves Law Firm is a personal injury firm located in Decatur, Alabama, serving clients throughout the state. Practice areas include car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, back and brain injuries, product liability, and wrongful death.
Attorney Gregory A. Reeves has been a trial lawyer for more than 30 years and is a former City Council President for the City of Decatur. He has served as adjunct faculty at the Alabama School of Law and has taught trial skills to other lawyers as faculty of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer's College in Dubois, Wyoming.
Mr. Reeves offers a personal approach and explains legal options to clients. Applying his extensive skills and knowledge, he is dedicated to pursuing clients' rights and best interests both inside court and out.
J.D., University of Alabama
B.S., University of North Alabama
- National Symposium for the National Child Advocacy Center on remedies for child abuse victims
- Alabama Child Advocacy Center's meeting
- Tennessee Child Advocacy Center's meeting
- TLC on Cross Examination, 2016
- TLC on Closing Argument, 2016
- Voir Dire in San Diego, 2015
- Melvin M. Belli Society, "Less is More," 2015
- Catalyst in Huntington Beach, CA, "Maximizing Your Case," 2015
- Morgan County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section "Making the Most of Your Case," 2014
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Georgia Regional Conference "Discovering the Story," 2014
- Emerging Leaders "Less is More," 2014
- Bridge the Gap "Legal Counseling & Interviewing," 2014